Sunday, April 8, 2012

Easter 2012

The Redditt clan usually gets together on Easter Sunday for lunch.  There is never a shortage of fun, or time with family.  This year was no different (well except that I couldn't hang with the picture-taking crew and had to head inside to rest my 8-1/2 month pregnant self on the sofa).   Here are some pictures from our annual 'Easter photo session'.  The only thing I hate is that I didn't get a picture of me and mom :(. 

Happy Easter!  34 weeks 2 days :)
Ben and his sisters can NEVER take a 'normal' picture right off the bat. 
They have to joke and play around first :). EVERY time!
See what I mean?  Silly kids!
There's the good one!  Such a good looking crew!
Ginger, Karen, Ben, and Melinda
Mimi with all the grand kids

It's so crazy to me that the next time we have a family get together Ben and I will most likely have a tag-along!  I love having Samuel in my belly, and I know I will miss it when he is here.  I am so ready to meet him and hold him, I just can't believe it is all happening this soon!

I pray that you all spend some time this Easter remembering what we are celebrating.  We celebrate today a RISEN Savior, who conquered death and the grave, giving us all the opportunity to know Him personally!

God Bless -   Lessa

No comments:

Post a Comment